Home > About Us > History of the School
History of the School
(A Christian minority institution)Bethany convent school, Paradip was opened in july 1979 it is a christian minority educational institution managed by the sisters of the little flower of bethany. the congregation of the sisters was founded by msgr.r.f.c mascarenhas in the year 1921 at manglore. the school is under the jurisdiction of the roman catholic arehbishop of cuttack- bhubaneswar diocese. it is recognised by the education department of the state government of odisha. the medium of instruction is english with due emphasis on the study of hindi and odia. the school is affiliated to icse board , new delhi girls and boys are admitted at nursery level and prepared for the std x examination of council for the indian school certificate examination.