1. Fees are to be remitted in the orissa state co- op bank, paradip, s.b, a/c no. 3922- kg & orissa state co- op bank, paradip, s.b, a/c no. 3921- class 1 -10
2. The twelve months tuition fee is to be remitted as indicated below
|April to be paid||On or before 15th April (With all special fees)|
|May & June||On or before 15 th May|
|July & August||On or before 15 th July|
|September & October||On or before 15 th September|
|November & December||On or before 15 th November|
|January, February & March||On or before 15 th January|
3. These dates will be strictly observed and if the payment is not done, a fine of rs . 100 /- per installation is charged after the due date.
4. Fees once paid are not refundable.
5. Provision to make payment of the school fees for the full year in the first quarter also exists. For details contact the school office.
6. Pupils may not be allowed to answer the examinations unless all dues of the school are paid.
7. Parents & guardians will kindly save the receipts issued to them and produce them in proof them in proof of payment of fee if needed.